Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unproductive

I admit I did not update my blog for almost two weeks. *obviously* The pure reason for not updating the blog is because of one word "LAZY". I have so many things going on my plate for the passed two weeks and finally things are slowly getting done one by one. 

Another reason of me being unproductive is because I am at the edge of giving up my behaviour changing plan. My old loyal faithful habit of having McDonald's breakfast on a daily basis is slowly coming back to me. Last two weeks, I consumed total of six McDonald's breakfasts, basically three times each week which I failed to follow my aim. I told myself to cut down the intake of McDonald's breakfast from two times to ONE time but my self hypnosis wasn't working. 

The submission of individual reflective assignment due on the 12th March, which is next Monday. To be honest, I worried that my aim failed pathetically, in terms of my bad cholesterol level not only did not decrease yet it increases. 

The coming week will be the week for another round of blood test to find out how much efforts and times are really paid off. So, stay tune for the next post because I will reveal either I succeed or fail. :)


I really pray hard that my bad cholesterol level did not increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment